October 11th // 2008

Rosette Fascinator Headband

Welcome to my brand new blog! My name is Sue and my handmade company is Giant Dwarf. I create handmade + eco-friendly goods from recycled clothing + vintage fabrics that keep you fancy, which can be found in my Etsy shop.
I have wanted to start this journal for quite some time now, so here we are. It will soon be filled with tales of making crafts + treasures from thrifting, among other random bits about my life. I hope you enjoy it and visit me again soon. So long!

xo,
Sue

4 comments:

polly conway said...

hell yes! what a nice, clean looking blog, so pretty! did you design your own logo, suey? xo!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE your stuff. I check your etsy site often, as I know someday I will be wearing one of your beautiful hats.

Juliet said...

Glad to see you here. Happy blogging!

Mary Casper said...

Suey, your blog shares a birthday with me! Hurrah! Looking good.

xoxoxo